Friday, April 4, 2014

Some things from MUCH WORSE tour 2013

Just got a laptop so I can get back to updating this blog. I will begin by simply sharing some images collected from tour. It went very well, and definitely am looking to do it again this coming summer. Also coming soon will be a 28 minute video mix I've edited and mixed together from all the analog videos we took from tour. I feel like it's one of the best projects I've been involved with. The video will speak for itself and I'll have them pressed to DVD by the time Much Worse does another tour.

Raleigh flyer.
Artwork by: Ira Rogers

Richmond Flyer
How my brain interprets these songs live

This is Logan
The cymbal was new at the beginning of tour

Live at In The Groove Records, Raleigh
Photo by David/Megan Gallagher



--Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment