Wednesday, April 13, 2011

THIEVES @ KING'S BARCADE, RALEIGH, NC 3-25-2011

This show was really cool! The bands we played with were sick. That band Ă…rabrot was terrifying and far different from the bands I usually get a hold of. They remind me of that Unsane, Hammerhead, Melvins type stuff except But holy shit, Wizard Rifle was totally insane. I think everyone was surprised by that band, being they are fairly new, and it was their first tour ever. Devour killed it as always, and those new songs they are writing are keeping that band fresh, and seeing them live never gets old. Thieves, I'm not going to talk about Thieves because I'm in that band, but instead I am just going to post the video from the show. Thank you Brian Lutz (Burma) for filming this show, and thanks Paul from King's for helping me set this show up.



--IRA

No comments:

Post a Comment